Guaranteed Cash Offer on Your Home Within 24 Hours
Your biggest dilemma when buying another home is deciding whether to buy first or sell first. Either way is risky because you could wind up owning two homes or none at all.
Well, our Guaranteed Sale Program solves this dilemma. You see, BEFORE you even list with me, I prepare a total market analysis of your home, including a computerized printout of all comparable home sales and current listings in the area. Using this information, together we determine a market value for your home. This also determines your guaranteed price and list price which you receive upfront and in writing before I begin to market your home. Think of this as a better than risk free insurance policy. When you receive this guaranteed price from me in writing, you will have the security of knowing that your home is guaranteed to sell.
This is a really important guarantee for you as a homeseller, and you win no matter what happens. Let me explain:
- In the unlikely event that your home does not sell within the X day period, I will buy your home myself for the upfront guaranteed sale price we set together
- but you’re doubly protected, because if you receive an offer on your home that is higher than the guaranteed sale price, you get the higher offer, not me.
So I’m taking all the risk. You know your home will sell, and you know you will always get to benefit from the highest offer (whether it’s my guaranteed sale price, or a higher offer from an outside buyer).
When you access my Guaranteed Sale Program, you can look for your next home with much greater peace of mind. When you see a home that you like, you can immediately place a firm cash offer since you now know how much your home will sell for and when you will get the money.
The best part about my Guaranteed Sale Program is that you eliminate the usual stress and worry that most homesellers have: no conditional offers, no emotional roller coaster, no chance of getting stuck owning two homes. My Guaranteed Home Sale Program makes the house hunting process a lot more fun because you know your home is guaranteed to sell.
"...you could run the risk of owning two homes...if you sell first, you could end up homeless"
We've all heard the old saying about being caught between a rock and a hard place. Well unfortunately, that's where most homeowners find themselves when they decide to move from one home to another.
The Real Estate Catch 22
You see, if you buy before selling, you could run the risk of owning two homes. Or, just as bad, if you sell first, you could end up homeless. That's what is known as the Real Estate Catch 22, and for thousands of homeowners, it's an extremely stressful position they find themselves in.
The Solution: How to Avoid The Real Estate Catch 22
This financial and emotional tightrope is one many homeowners feel they have to walk alone. However, you should seek out agents offering specialized programs that can eliminate the stress and worry associated with selling and buying another home.
The biggest dilemma when considering purchasing another home is deciding whether to buy first or sell first. Either way is risky because you could end up owning two homes or no home at all. Let's face it, the real estate market has become a tough environment for buyers and sellers alike. The fact is that it's more difficult to get homes sold today and therefore it's essential that real estate agents look for new and innovative ways to meet the demands of the market.
A new and innovative program that some agents offer actually guarantees the sale of your home and takes away all of the worry and stress associated with selling and buying another home.
Here's How it Works
- Your agent will prepare a total market analysis including a computerized printout of all comparable home sales and listings in your area.
- With this information you and your agent can determine a market value for your home.
- This establishes your guaranteed price and list price which you will receive up front (in writing) before your home is marketed.
- You are doubly protected because you know that your home will sell for the guaranteed price. However if you receive an offer from an outside buyer for more than the guarantee price you get the higher offer.
- You can confidently look for your next home and immediately place a firm cash offer (not a conditional one) when you find a home you like because you know the minimum that your home will sell for and when you can expect to receive the money from it's sale.
- This service eliminates the usual stress and worry (the emotional roller coaster ride) of whether to buy first or sell first so you can avoid the risk of getting stuck with two homes or no home at all.
Remember, not all agents are alike and you should consider only those that can offer you the most innovative marketing plan available to ensure that your needs are completely and properly met.